CALL FOR PAPERS
A special themed issue of the Journal "Physics of the Solid State" - Springer. will be devoted to the articles of the conference participants with best presentations.
The manuscripts will be considered after a standard peer review procedure in order to meet the scientific requirements of the Journal.
Two different forms of presentations are offered, namely, oral communications (15+5 minutes) and poster presentations.
Presentation's language is English.
Attention: each participant may only give no more than one oral presentation and one poster presentation.
• Presentation must be prepared in English in .pdf or .pptx format.
• Presentation should reflect the main ideas of your scientific work.
• The first slide should contain your name, job or study position, university and the title of your presentation.
If you would like to make a presentation, please submit an abstract in English.
How to submit abstract via "Personal area":
• Register on the conference website (section Online Registration), then using your login and password, received during registration, log into your Personal area.
• In your Personal area click the Submit abstracts button.
• Select presentation type and conference section.
• Enter the title of the abstract (note: the name should not include special characters, subscripts and superscripts, only Latin letters and numbers, without a dot at the end).
• Next, you must specify the email address of the presenting author.
• After this enter the name and initials of the authors.
• For presenting author, check the corresponding box (if the presenting author is not listed, this step is not fulfilled).
• Indicate the affiliation/s of the author. Click the Add button.
• Repeat the process to add new authors.
• By clicking the Next button, go to the abstract text upload section. Before uploading the abstract, please make sure that the abstract file is closed in your computer.
• The attached file must be in RTF or DOC format.
• The size of the attached file - no more than than 1 A4 page (Times New Roman, 12pt, 1 interline interval)
• Note: The attached file should contain only text (pictures are not allowed). Do not repeat the abstract title, information about the authors . The abstract title will be generated automatically.
• Click the Upload button.
• View and check uploaded abstract.
• Required: Click the Save button.
Attention: after you click the Save button, you will not be able to make corrections to the abstract text. If you need to make corrections to the text of your abstract after you have upload it, delete the submitted abstract, correct it and submit again.
• Wait for confirmation by e-mail. Confirmation of receipt of abstract by the Organizing Committee will be sent to the e-mail indicated on your registration page.
Deadline for abstracts submission: April 1, 2019.