CALL FOR PAPERS
A special themed issue of the Journal "Physics of the Solid State" - Springer. will be devoted to the articles of the conference participants with best presentations.
The manuscripts will be considered after a standard peer review procedure in order to meet the scientific requirements of the Journal.
Three diferent forms of presentations are offered, namely, plenary lectures (30 minutes), oral communications (20 minutes), poster presentations.
Presentation's language is English.
Attention: each participant may only give no more than one oral presentation and one poster presentation.
• Presentation must be prepared in English in .pdf or .pptx format.
• Presentation should reflect the main ideas of your scientific work.
• The first slide should contain your name, job or study position, university and the title of your presentation.
If you would like to make a presentation, please submit an abstract in English. To do it please register online or enter your Personal area if you have already registered.
• Abstracts must be written in English.
• Abstracts can be uploaded in (RTF) and Microsoft Word (DOC) formats only. Any other formats aren't accepted!
• The abstract text may contain between 1,000 and 3,500 characters (spaces are counted).
Deadline for abstract submission is April 1, 2019.